2017年5月30日星期二

A button and love story

​  This is a beautiful legend widely circulated in japan... It is said that as long as the girls on the day of graduation to get the favorite boys uniforms that the closest to the heart of the second buttons, you can get his true love, is the beginning of romantic love, but also can always be happy.
QQ截图20170504222124
  In ancient China, buttons can also be used to express love. We said that when the button is button, is the kind of Pankou costume on now. At that time, when a woman in a man away from home, he would sew his button again, put his own into the second button, and then dressed for him, personally buttoned the button. No matter where you go, don't forget her, remember that there is a person waiting for him at home.
QQ截图20170504222238
  Give me your second buttons, will you? Do you know why it's second, not the other buttons? Because the second buttons are closest to your heart, closest to your thoughts, your life. With it, I can feel your heart beat every time, and every time you beat my heart, I love a talk. With it, the next time you said to me "I love you", I will hold it, feel its temperature, feeling it really, not to think of time and space to give us the distance, because your heart, my hands are hot. Give me all your second buttons on your clothes, OK? I will use all my life, I love a little bit into your heart.
QQ截图20170504222146

没有评论:

发表评论